Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
SCIS and 32 athletes are addressing the plight of SCI victims everywhere at the 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. They're sending a message about the need for a cure and their dedication to the cause. Learn more about each of their stories, and support them by clicking their names below. Read more about joining SCIS for this year's race.
|SCIS Participants in the 2012 Chicago Marathon|
|Jen Atwood||Jim Bercik||James Brereton||Chris Chapman|
|Todd Cherrington||Theo Cho||Alex Coleman||Darwin Coligado|
|Deb Coligado||Andrew Connell||Jessica Dudasik||Yusef Elfiki|
|Adam Finney||Raj Hathiramani||Shaan Hathiramani||Randie Hillison|
|Garrett Kent||Gary Kent||Geoff Kent||Patrick McLean|
|Mallory Middaugh||Joon Park||John Pascarella||Mike Pascarella|
|Emily Prettyman||Prathap Ramachandra||Jessica Rieger||Rich Scheflow|
|Alexa Schrock||Neel Shah||Jack Waters||Kevin Wilson|