Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
Support SCIS and Darwin Coligado in the 2013 Chicago Marathon
Elk Grove Village, IL
This is my fourth year running for Team SCIS. Progress has been made towards Spinal Cord Injury research and therapies. While the results have been promising, so much more needs to be done to further the final goal of cure of chronic paralysis. SCIS goes a long way to helping attain that goal. 100% your contributions go towards curative and therapeutic research for SCI. I can't think of a better cause to run for, and a better group of people to do this with.
Click the contribute button below to donate through Paypal's secure site. Alternatively, mail general or athlete donations to:
Spinal Cord Injury Sucks, NFP (SCIS)
21 E Huron St Apt 3104
Chicago, IL 60611