Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
Support SCIS and John Pascarella in the 2012 Chicago Marathon
This is my fourth consecutive Chicago Marathon running for SCIS. Helping to find a cure for Geoff's injury and all people disabled by spinal cord injuries has continued to inspire me to keep running and help support this important mission. Modern science is just starting to understand how the human spinal cord works and how to repair it, and scisucks.org is committed to helping fund this cutting edge research. I am proud to be a part of this cause, which promotes the scientific advancement of the human race through spinal cord research.
Click the contribute button below to donate through Paypal's secure site. Alternatively, mail general or athlete donations to:
Spinal Cord Injury Sucks, NFP (SCIS)
400 W Ontario St Apt 1801
Chicago, IL 60654